Second part of our trip to Myanmar (Burma). A walk in the hills to meet isolated villagers, the famous Inlé Lake with its fishermen, floating gardens, pagodas and monasteries.
about the place, Inle Lake:
Inle Lake is the second largest in the country by area and is approximately 116 square km. The lake is shallow.
Inle Lake is largely covered by floating plantations and traditional fishermen use their own technique to cast their cone-shaped nets.
It is one of the tourist highlights of Myanmar.
(Myanmar) - Traditional Music - Traditional Music, Air Mail Music
- Lester Young - The Complete Aladdin Sessions, Blue Note (CDP 7243 8 32787 2 5)
- Gerry Mulligan - Absolutely the best of Gerry Mulligan
- Tony Scott - Hommage to Lord Krishna, Verve (2304 008)
- Ben Webster - Soulville, Verve (B0022188-01)
- Clark Terry - Clark After Dark, MPS Records (0068.194)
- Eric Dolphy - Other Aspects, Blue Note (BT 85131)
- Randy Weston - Perspective, Denon (DC-8554)
- Erik Satie - Entracte - Musique d'ameublement - Sonnerie pour réveiller le roi des Singes - Vexations, Erato (STU 71336)
- The Modern Jazz Quartet - Lonely Man, Atlantic (SD 1381)